Video Description and Notes
- Hi everyone, I did my very first Q&A.
I took some interesting questions and hit important points on those!
Talked about how using the glutes, abs, and the ground as a source of power.
- I decided to stay in today as opposed to going to the golf course to shoot because of the cold weather.
- Let us get to the few questions we had today:
- Q: Are we able to watch the videos in order?
- A: Yes, you can go to to the playlists on my youtube channel or visit this website to view videos in a more organized way.
- Q: When you start the downswing and you throw the club head, which leg should you have more pressure in?
- A: With the driver, it depends on how your specific swing is. The tendency is to shift too much. You should Stay in the backfoot, throw, and then shift your weight.
- To post questions for me to answer either on a blog post or video, visit the Ask Aimee section on my website.