Video Description and Notes
- Today I’m playing golf at the Upland Hills Country Club with my mom.
- Since I’ve never played at this course before, I will walk you through some of the mental notes and things to do when playing a golf course you are not familiar with.
- I show you what I look out for when first taking a look down the fairway in terms of where to stand and what to avoid.
- You can also see me in action examining the shot when the wind and hills are a factor and where to aim in these situations.
- I show you what I look for when putting and how it’s always hard to listen to your own advice.
- Due to lack of practice on the golf course, I didn’t play my best golf today. You’ll learn that golfers love making excuses for their lack of performance. =)
- Whether it works out or not, you should have a plan of attack on each hole.
- You also see me make my first birdie on this course on the 3rd hole.